20 Minute Workouts
So you want to start exercising, but you don’t have a lot of time. The good news is that if you can just spare 20 minutes, you can accomplish a lot! Check out these 5 20-minute workouts that are easy to do and no gym membership is required.
Don’t forget to drink your Whey Protein after your workouts! It helps rebuild your muscles! I’ve tried others and this is my favorite!
1. Better Homes & Gardens has a great 20-minute workout that focuses on strength training. They recommend doing them 2 to 3 times a week and all you need is a chair, a mat and weights (or gallons of milk if you are thrifty like me.)
2. Self.com also posted about a great workout and it is none other than Insanity! I am a huge fan and it works you hard, so be prepared. If you don’t want to shell out the money for the DVD’s (it’s pricey,) then you can start off with 6 free moves on the magazine’s website.
3. If you are looking for a 20-minute workout that involves weights, then head over to Livestrong, where they tell you exactly what you can do in that amount of time.
4. Even if you are already doing strength training, don’t forget about your cardio. Once again, Self has a great 20-minute program to help you get fit.
5. Fitbie has a great graphic printable of a 20-minute fat-burning workout. Just print it out, hang it somewhere you will see it and get in shape!
Do you have a favorite 20-minute workout?
Other Posts you might be interested in…The post contains links to sponsors/affiliates. Here is a link to our disclosure policy