7 Easy Halloween Costumes On A Budget
If you are on a budget, it can be difficult to figure out easy Halloween costumes to make that won’t cost a lot for materials. You probably also want things that are fairly easy to make or that don’t take a whole lot of time.
Check out these adorable Halloween costumes that are inexpensive and easy to make!
- Jill entered this grapes Halloween costume in the Costume Works 2012 Halloween Costume Contest. It looks so easy to make and all the purple balloons look like fun!
- This No-Sew Octopus Costume on Instructables is so adorable and is super easy to make.
- All You has the directions to make this adorable butterfly Halloween costume and it seems pretty simple to make. Although they purchased a monarch butterfly kit for $23, I’m thinking that you could probably find some colorful, patterned fabric or even use plastic sheeting and decorate it yourself to save money.
- How about having your little one dress up as a chef? This adorable chef’s hat by Anders Ruff looks easy to make and is so cute! All you would have to do is add an apron if you wish or even just have them go trick or treating with oven mitts!
- Have you thought about turning your little angel into a deviled egg? This costume, published on Woman’s Day, is just too cute to pass up and your little one will definitely turn heads.
- If your kids love electronics, then you should definitely try making this cardboard iPod Halloween costume by Lil Sugar. Your child will be rocking, that’s for sure!
- Grandma’s Nursery Rhymes has the cutest idea for a costume that will fit every budget. This Little Bo Beep Halloween costume uses a lot of items that you probably already own and is so adorable.