7 Layer Dip – Low Fat
I have always loved dips on football game nights but trying to get healthy and lose a few of these extra pounds meant I had to avoid that. Until now that is!
This 7 Layer Dip – Low Fat brings all of your favorites to the table without the rich fat and calories and is super easy to make. So easy in fact that my kids like to help make this one for us and are always asking for it.
7 LAYER DIP – Low Fat
- 1 Can Fat Free Refried Beans
- 16 oz. Fat Free Sour Cream (divided)
- 1 Ripe Avacado
- 2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Tomato Diced (divided)
- ½ Head Iceberg Lettuce Chopped or Shredded
- ½ Cup Fat Free Shredded Cheddar or Fiesta Blend Cheese
- In medium bowl, mix together 8oz fat free sour cream, avocado, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Set aside. Layer in medium casserole dish in order: Refried Beans, Avocado Mix, Sour Cream, Salsa, Shredded lettuce, cheese and final tomato.
- Chill and serve.
Note: I serve this with traditional Tortilla Chips but also Celery, Baby Carrots, Cucumbers and Tomatoes for a healthier way to eat the dip.