DIY Halloween Mummy Light UPs – Quick & Easy
Here is a quick and super easy Halloween craft! And you can gather the items at the Dollar Store…I already had all the items. I have three small children so the google eyes are a must for crafting. I had the pasta jars, but you can use others as well. I use to be a nurse so I had several gauze packages around.
This is SUPER EASY!! Just 3 items (and you probably will have it all already) and 2 really simple steps!
You can purchase the 12-pack Tealight Candle LED white, Yellow Flickering Flame for just $4.80 shipped!
DIY Halloween Mummy Light UPs
What you Need:
- Clean Empty Jar (Pasta, pickle, any will do)
- Gauze (Dollar Store)
- Google Eyes (Pack of 125 at Dollar Store)
What to Do:
- Wrap the gauze around the jar, starting at the bottom. Wrap an extra loop around the neck of the jar and glue in place. I used super glue but any glue should work.
- Glue google eyes to the front of the jar.
- Lay a tea light candle or battery operated candle in the base.
And of course, here he is glowing! Wouldn’t this look great glowing in your house on Halloween? Stay tuned for the Jack-o-Lantern Light Up!