I love making crepes and I finally found a fast and easy crepe recipe!! Did you ever wanted to learn how to make them? Now is YOUR time! I’m pretty sure you have all the ingredients already!
That’s four crepes filled with strawberry/banana yogurt folded in half twice and sprinkled with powdered sugar. I normally fill my crepes with bananas, roll them, and covered with yogurt and powdered sugar. Thought I would do it differently this time around.
Fruit Yogurt Crepes
Ingredients (makes about 8-10 crepes)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Powdered sugar
- Combine milk, eggs and vanilla in bowl and mix. Add flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into skillet and swirl to make a thin even layer. Cook until edges are lightly browned. Flip and cook other side.
- You can either roll your crepes or fold in half and half again.
- Fill your crepes with yogurt or fruits!
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cover with powdered sugar.
Tips if this is your first time making crepes!
- Make sure your skillet is hot!
- I messed up the first 3 times making crepes my first time around. Now its just once (this was a new recipe that I tried) Practice makes you better!
- Wait and make sure your edges are lightly browned before flipping!!!
- Don’t forget to use your COOKING SPRAY. Yep, done it!
- These are so yummy with your favorite yogurt or fruits!!
What are your favorites breakfast items?