Making Quesadillas Using My Waffle Maker
I’m always looking for quick and easy food items to make for my kids especially around lunch time!! I have 3 little mouths to feed and if I don’t then I’ll hear almost every 5 minutes that “I’m hungry”.
Don’t forget to check out my post “What You Can Do With Your Waffle Maker”.
Quesadillas in Waffle Maker
- cheddar cheese shredded (any kind of cheese will do)
- sour cream
- Turn on your waffle maker. Wait for it to beep.
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray of your choice.
- Place quesadillas and fill them up. Fold in half. Do two at a time!!! 🙂
- Check after 2-3 minutes depending on what setting you have on your waffle maker.
- Cut up (I cut them with scissors, quick & easy) and serve with sour cream.
If you do make these, please let me know what other toppings or ingredients you used!! I have really picky eaters!! Enjoy!