Mint Chocolate Oreo Truffle – Quick and Easy Dessert Recipe
I don’t need a holiday like St. Patrick’s Day to make this quick and easy dessert recipe! My hubby LOVES mint chocolate and this Oreo Truffle is very simple and delicious.
Mint Chocolate Oreo Truffle Recipe
- 1 Package of Cool Mint Oreo Cookies
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 package of Green Candy Melts, Melted
- White Sprinkles
- Crumble all of the cookies in a food processor.
- Then add the softened cream cheese and mix well.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Place in freezer. (I wanted mine to be cold to work with. 10-15 mins.)
- Melt Chocolate according to packages instructions.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and place on wax covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm. (I think it was about an hour)
- If you don’t have a food processor, a blender or resealable plastic bag for crushing the oreo cookies will work.
- Once again try out different sandwich cookies.
- Use different chocolates to dip and drizzle.
- Use leftover crumbs as another topping.
You can also check out my Easy Chocolate Covered Oreo Truffle Balls. Great for any occasion!
The post contains links to sponsors/affiliates. Here is a link to our disclosure policy