- It’s back! Print now! $2.00 off ANY product from: Woodstock, Ines Rosales, KOYO, Harvest Bay, Fantastic World Foods, Natural Sea, Mt. Vikos, AH!LASKA, Old Wessex, Rising Moon Organics, Mediterranean Organic or A. Vogel. KOYO organic 8 oz Soba noodles are on sale at Midwest Whole Foods for $1.99, so free after coupon.
- $.55/1 Fresh Express salad.
- $1.00/1 Bear Naked product.
- $1.00/1 Kashi soft & chewy banana chocolate chip bar.
- $1.00/1 Kashi GoLean Crisp cinnamon crumble cereal.
- $1.00/1 Kashi GoLean cereal.
- Also on Coupons.com (90210): $1.00/2 Stash tea, TWO $.75/1 Crunchmaster Crackers, $1.00/1 Oregon Chai, $.75/1 Sokenbicha.
- New Barlean’s Olive Leaf complex coupons here.
- $1.00/2 Chiquita avocados.
- Sign up for a free “Thrifty and Green” online magazine.
- Sign up for a free Organic Valley kids activity flyer and Farm Friends kit — it comes with coupons, too.
- Stretch Island Original Fruit Leather, Summer Strawberry, 0.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30), $10.88 shipped with subscribe & save. As always, you can cancel subscriptions at any time under your account.
- Big Pastariso sale on Amazon. — Many of the 12-packs of organic gluten free brown rice pasta are $20.55 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Farmers Market Organic Pumpkin, 15-Ounce (Pack of 12), $19.03 shipped with subscribe & save, or $1.59 a can.
- EnviroKidz Organic Lemur Peanut Choco Drizzle Crispy Rice Bar, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6), $14.98 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Gluten free Casein free Cookbook for Kids: 100 Delicious Recipes — $2.99 for Kindle. If you have Prime, you can “check it out” for free.
Babies R Us
- All BabyGanics is buy one, get one free. If you got one of the free Shoprunner offers, shipping is free, and some also look like they are available for in-store pickup. You can get: Laundry Detergent, BOGO at $14.99. Bubble Bath, BOGO at $6.99. Bye Bye Dry Eczema care cream at $5.99, and more. If stuff goes out of stock, try back later, because they often restock.
Katz gluten free
- Connie sends over info on this free sample pack from Katz gluten free. Use code SAMPLE to get it free — but you will have to pay shipping. I put in my address and it wanted to charge me $7.90 priority mail. Pictures a lot more items than it lists in the description: It includes: 1 Slice each of Whole Grain Bread, Sliced Challah Bread, White Bread and Wholesome Bread. Also included are 1 Dinner Roll, a sample Cookie and Rugelech, and 1 Sample Slice of Marble Cake. But pictures (and comments) also show and talk about cupcakes and more.
- Jamie sends in this flourless brownies recipe from Whole Foods.
- Here’s a list of 27 gluten free recipe substitutions. They also have a list of 30 dairy free recipe substitutions.
- Here’s a cool easy recipe for gluten free French bread.
- This is probably old hat to some of you, but new to me — send in 15 UPC codes from Ian’s products, and they’ll send you a coupon for a free product.
(Credit: Mashup Mom)