Questions To Ask Yourself For The New Year
- What is your financial goal this year?
- What steps do you have to take to achieve it?
- Do you have an emergency fund?
- What do you want to payoff this year?
- Do you have a budget?
- What is the most important new item you want to buy this year?
- Is there anything exciting happening this year? Marriage, baby, trip, new house, new job
- What is your biggest money waster and what will you do about it?
- What would you like to pay off in 5 years or 10 years?
Now about you:
- What would you like to accomplish this year?
- What area in your life would you like to simplify?
- What important decision do you need to make this year?
- What skill do you want to learn or improve?
- What about your health?
- What is the single biggest time-waster in your life right now?
- Do you have a BIG decision coming up this year?
What other questions are you asking yourself for the New Year?